2019 Summer Bucket List
I don’t know about all of you guys but I am ready for summer. I have three weeks of school left and I am finding myself struggling to get to class and not spend all day outside. These past few weeks have been rough mainly because my only motivation is to be outside. I am a nature lover and would just rather spend the day exploring then being in a classroom or at work.
I was just sitting doing nothing the other day so I decided to make a summer bucket list and I thought I would share it with y’all. In case you guys wanted some ideas as to what you want to do, you can just read mine and I hope I give you some ideas.
- Road Trip!!!- Okay, so I have never been on a road trip before with some friends and this summer I am going to do this. I’m finally out of my parents house and have my own sense of independence that I love it. I know that the only place for me to go on a road trip is to California, I love the ocean, the beach and I just fell in love with California when I went. It’s been quite a few years since the last time I went but I am so excited for this one!
- Coaching Softball- I ABSOLUTELY love coaching, growing up as an athlete I didn’t think I would ever want to coach because I have had some pretty crappy coaches in the past that I never wanted to be like them but I started coaching my nephew’s basketball team (I know nothing about basketball) this past winter but it was amazing. I’m currently coaching a 7/8th grade soccer team and those kids actually helped me figure out how much I love teaching but this summer I’m coaching a softball team and I am so excited!
- Watch the sunrise and sunset- I guess I already watched the sun rise the other day and it was beautiful but really I just want to go out into a field with some blankets and watch the sunset then watch the sunrise in the same night. I got this off a cheesy romantic movie but that’s okay, a girl can dream can’t she?
- Keep on Being Happy- You know, these past six months have been the happiest months of my life. I love myself and love everything I do. I love Happy Kylie because I am such a better person, so of course I want to keep being happy.
- Spend everyday with God- You know, I can never preach this enough but life is AMAZING with God. Everyday being able to wake up and go to sleep thanking him for such a beautiful life is the best thing I could ever ask for. I feel so much alive being able to spend time with God in nature and everywhere.
- Tattoos!!- I have three tattoos and I’m obsessed. I already have my next 4 planned out and plan on getting them this summer. I don’t want to tell you what they are yet, but once I have all of them done, I’ll do a post on all of my tattoos and their meanings.
- Go paddle boarding- I’ve been trying to do this for the past few summers but I am going to go this summer no matter what. I love being in the water (except swimming pools) it is just a peaceful time.
- Vegas Trip!!- This has got to be like everyone’s dream trip especially for their 21st birthday? Well, I’m already 21 but my cousin, is turning 30 this year and since we are so close. It is going to be her birthday/bachelorette celebration. I’m pretty excited.
- Going inner tubing down a river- I think by now you should know that I love being in the water so what better way to show that love by cruising down the Arkansas in an inner tube? I mean to me that sounds like the perfect adventure!
- Explore my artistic side a bit more- I love drawing, I love painting, I love playing the guitar so now I just have to spend a bit more time learning how to do all of these. I’m not taking any summer classes so this summer is the perfect time to learn how to do all of these.
Alright, well there you have it! My 2019 Summer bucket list. This summer is going to be the an amazing summer, for the first time I am not sick and haven’t had to worry about going to doctors appointments everyday so I am pretty stoked about this summer.
This year has already been an amazing time so I cannot wait to see what God has planned for me next. I have made friends and they are all amazing people. I’ve been able to come out of my shell and really realize how blessed I am. No more dwelling in the past but enjoying life and every beautiful day God has given me.